About Me

My photo
Mississippi, United States
Christ-follwer. Wife. Teacher. Lover of books, photography, crafts.

Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 6: Your Siblings

I have one sister. Her name is Camille, and she is one of my best friends. She has always been there for me even when I didn't want her to be. She was one of the people I missed the most when I went away to college for the first time. She loves to make awkward situations, and loves it when it's a situation I am in. Nonetheless, she brightens up my day when I'm around her. We share silly traits and do things a certain way, like only sisters could. Sure we fight, but who doesn't fight with their siblings? We've been through a lot together, and if I could choose a different sister, I wouldn't. I would choose her to be my sister again and again. In case you can't tell, she is also one of my favorite people to photograph. Her fun personality always shines through the photos.





No comments: