About Me

My photo
Mississippi, United States
Christ-follwer. Wife. Teacher. Lover of books, photography, crafts.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3: Your first love.

My first love? Well, that's a hard question to answer....actually not really. The first time I was introduced to love was on the playground in 3rd grade. My childhood sweetheart kissed me on the cheek and I was on cloud nine. At 9 years old, you like to think you know what love is. Now fast forward about 14 years. After much persistence on his part....asking me out on a date 3 times, with me telling him no, only to agree the fourth time he asked me.... I can honestly say this is the man God put in my life, and this is the man who I am so much in love with.

Stefan makes me laugh, smile, and giggle. He constantly pushes me to be a better person and a better Christian. Together we continue to grow in our relationship with Christ. Sure we have our moments, but every couple does. We work it out when it gets rough, and at the end of a long day he is there to greet me with a smile, hug, an "I love you", and a kiss. Yes I know this is sappy, but in all honesty this man is my first real love. It also helps that he is as big of a Mississippi State fan as I am:

He makes my heart smile and I'm so thankful he puts up with me. 

No comments: