About Me

My photo
Mississippi, United States
Christ-follwer. Wife. Teacher. Lover of books, photography, crafts.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5: A song to match your mood

I am exhausted at the moment, and only have a few minutes before I crash for the night. That's what being a teacher intern does to you. Today, despite the rainy and eventless weather, was actually pretty good. I was in a happy mood. Here are a few songs that were on my mind today.

This video is for the song Falling in Love in A Coffee Shop. I absolutely love this song.

This video was made by my creative and incredibly talented boyfriend, Stefan Tribble, and his group for one of his classes. It turned out pretty great....not that I had any doubt that it would. He always does a great job.


Who doesn't love Abba's song Dancing Queen?

No comments: