About Me

My photo
Mississippi, United States
Christ-follwer. Wife. Teacher. Lover of books, photography, crafts.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 4: Your parents

My parents are Leslie and Susan Watts. They were married on July 9, 1983. This year they will celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary. I am so very blessed to have wonderful, loving parents like these two. They have always been there for me and my sister. They have always supported both of us, even if they didn't agree with what we were doing, and most of all, they shared the love of Christ with us. They pray for us daily and ask God to keep us safe. They say you can't choose the family you were born into, but if I could, I would still choose them.

I will post more pictures of my parents on this post tomorrow. I recently scanned some old ones of them during their first few years of marriage and thought I would share them.

No comments: