About Me

My photo
Mississippi, United States
Christ-follwer. Wife. Teacher. Lover of books, photography, crafts.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Prayer for Georgia Grace

There is this sweet little girl I know. This sweet little girl is someone who always brightens, not only my days, but the days of each person she meets. She has the smile of ten thousand sunshines. One smile from her and the world doesn't seem so bad. She has a heart of gold, and I rarely see her without a smile on her face. Her name is Georgia Grace, and I believe she is God's gift to this world. My family and I met Georgia Grace and her family when we first moved here, and since then, it has been nothing but a blessing to watch her grow up. She is such a wonderful little girl who is so kind to those around her, but the one thing I admire most about her is her bravery. On Thursday morning at 5:30, Georgia Grace will undergo heart surgery to replace a pulmonary valve that isn't working as it should. If you are reading this, I ask that you pray for this sweet girl and her family. Pray for her doctors and medical team. Pray for a smooth-sailing surgery. Pray for God's blessings over this family. Pray for peace of mind and bravery. She is a light to this world and I know God will use her in such amazing ways.

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

very well worded, laura kate! sweet GG