About Me

My photo
Mississippi, United States
Christ-follwer. Wife. Teacher. Lover of books, photography, crafts.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spring is around the corner...

I can just feel it. Last week it was GORGEOUS outside, and now this week it is cold, cold, COLD! That's Mississippi weather for you. The semester has started, and it is beginning to get a little crazy. Projects due, events to plan, photos to edit, papers to write, etc. I'm dying to edit the photos from my photoshoot Sunday, but right now my poor computer is in the shop, so the photo editing will have to wait. I'll post a handful here when they are finished.
Speaking of computers, I'm looking at buying a MacBook Pro. I've heard wonderful things about them, and since I'm serious about starting a photography business, I feel that it is neccessary to have one. I took the next step in creating my photography business. I designed and ordered my business cards. They arrived last week. Now it's all a matter of distributing them to places that have wedding and baby registries, as well as friends. I have a meeting Thursday with a friend of mine about shooting her wedding. I hope all goes well! She's told me a little about what the wedding party will be wearing and I'm super excited about the details! It will be a beautiful and fun wedding!
Class is about to begin, but I will post more tomorrow evening!

No comments: